Classic Paris... I Thought You'd Never Come!

When PD introduced their World of Style concept we were blown away by the Classic Paris and Champagne France styles and spent many months picking through colours to try and mimic the feel. Before Christmas, PD announced the new double storey floor-plan called the Plaza, and I was very excited to find out that it would have the Classic Paris style. At the time there was no word of when the display would open and so I put the idea to the back of my mind.

Today, out of the blue, I was talking to someone that went out to the Somerfield display village and they asked me if I had seen the Plaza. Once I had finished my conversation I jumped straight onto the PD website and found the page for Plaza design page. The photos alone were enough to give me the same tingly feeling that I felt when I saw the original image for Class Paris, and I can't wait to get down to Keysborough this coming weekend to check it out.

The original photo that we based our design off, to the point of purchasing the feature light, is...



My pick of photos of the Plaza Classic Paris are shown below. Click here for the full collection)...





0 comments:

Post a Comment