New Phone on the Way... Samsung Galaxy S6

Last weekend I realised that my phone contract would be up at the end of the current billing cycle. I have had an awesome experience with the Samsung Galaxy S4 and decided that I would stick with the Galaxy range and upgrade to either the S5 or the S6 (depending on cost). Despite the S6 being considerably more expensive per month than the S5, reading  the reviews of the S5 very quickly turned me off getting that model, especially with concerns around the build quality. It would be more cost effective for me to get a higher quality phone, the S6, rather than to risk having to replace the lower quality phone, the S5. As a teacher you can never be to sure when you might have a student-induced accident. I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail during the week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment