Which camera accessories should I buy?

A little while ago I decided that I was going to purchase the Canon EOS 7D Mark II (which has just been released). After much advice I have also decided that the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM will be the lens that I will purchase. The only decisions left are what other accessories to purchase. Please read through my ideas and leave any comments and advice in the comments or use the contract form.

Canon EOS 7D Mark II (info)




Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM (info)



SanDisk EXTREME® PRO™SDHC™ (U3) memory card (info)



Hoya 77mm UV HD Filter (info)


Canon BG-E16 Battery Grip (info)



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 pm

    Hi,

    Congratulations on your new purchase. I wish you many happy photographs.
    I've suggested to you in the past the Canon 10-22mm which is a superb lens that I have. I found that canon has introduced a cheaper version of this lens which is half the price of the 10-18, has IS and rave reviews. I strongly recommend this lens. With the cropping of the APS-C sensor, the 24mm on you lens is about 36mm on a standard camera. I find that the 10-22mm is on my Camera most of the time. It is a sensational lens for indoor pictures like kids birthday parties where you want to include everyone in the room in the photo, or for photos inside the house to follow up on your build. It was the only lens that I used during my Sandringham 45 build (just completed fix stage) although I have 7 other lenses (the 24-105 IS) is also one of them.

    The amazon link for the 10-18mm for further info:
    http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EF-S-10-18mm-4-5-5-6-Lens/dp/B00K899B9Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417605878&sr=8-1&keywords=canon+10-18mm


    ReplyDelete