The Bendigo PD Display... It Looks Awesome!

It was a very exciting time at Imagine Strathfieldsaye for the grand opening of the display village... including the PD Dunedin. With 15 homes to browse through I was keen to see not just the layout of each house but also the interior designs.

The general feel of most houses that I got as soon as I walked through the door was that they were "rabbit warrens"... but certainly not for Porter Davis, Metricon and Simmonds home. The Dunedin has the living areas separate from the bedrooms and kids retreat, which I thought was house designing 101, but clearly the other builders need to go to PD display homes to learn what a real home should feel like.

The theme of the PD display is Caribbean. Even though it is not my cup of tea, I was actually able to pick the theme before I asked the Sales Consultants which is a big tick of approval for the interior designers. The kitchen splash-back tiles were a class above the ridiculous looking mosaic tiles in some of the other homes. I'm glad that PD has better taste. The external kitchen was also a highlight.

Congratulations to Katrina Turner, Dean Crisapulli and the rest of the PD team on the successful opening of PD's newest display home!

Below are some photos that I snapped as I was walking around. Thanks also to joea over on the HomeOne forum for posting up the photos that they took as well.












































0 comments:

Post a Comment